So You Want To Plan A Small Wedding?
Episode 122 · May 29th, 2020 · 48 mins 16 secs
About this Episode
As some people re-evaluate their wedding plans, we wanted to discuss what to consider when planning an intimate wedding ceremony and celebration. We're sharing Breanna's tips from her recent elopement as well as Syd's officiant insight.
Links in this episode:
- Gluten Free Crusty Artisan Bread (Cup4Cup gluten free flour blend)
- Hulu, iHeartRadio Launch 'Little Fires Everywhere' Companion Podcast
- Paper Source Wedding collection
- Paperless Post Wedding collection
- The Knot: How to Get a Marriage License
- Lulus: Dreams of Forever White Three-Quarter Sleeve Bodycon Midi Dress
- Rent the Runway: Dresses for the Bride
- DM Syd @queen_speaking on Instagram if you want to learn more about Wedding Bell Unions!