Finding Your Identity Outside of Work
Episode 133 · August 14th, 2020 · 49 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
Your career does not define you! We discuss how we show up in other areas of our life to feel fulfilled, how to recognize those roles, and give them room to breathe. (Originally aired 2/22/19).
Links in this episode:
- Zen Habits: The Zen Habits Guide to Spending Your Time Intentionally
- Strengths Edge: UnlockIt Workshop
- Entrepreneur: Science Knows You Need to Get a Life Outside of Work. This Is How You Do It.
- The Cut: Your Job Can’t Be the Only Meaningful Thing in Your Life
- The Everygirl: 5 Reasons Why Your Career Does Not Define Your Identity
- Queen Speaking: How To Set Boundaries Without Feeling Guilty