As we all progress on our journeys, mentorship is vital to our success. We discuss how to find a mentor, how to be a great mentor, and make the most of the 1:1 time whether you’re the mentee or mentor.
Links in this episode:
- Bon Appetit: Our Highly Subjective But Very Smart Guide to Traveling
- Tanya Geisler: What behaviour is standing in the way of your Unshakeable Confidence?
- Hubspot: How to Be an Amazing Mentor: 12 Ways to Make a Positive Impact on Others
- The Everygirl: How Do I Utilize My Mentor?
- Forbes: Why Mentoring Matters
- HuffPost: Why Do I Need A Mentor, I Have Google
- Queen Speaking: How to practice active listening
- Inc: 10 Reasons Why a Mentor Is a Must
- First Round Review: We Studied 100 Mentor-Mentee Matches — Here’s What Makes Mentorship Work
- Tim Ferriss: 5 Tips for E-mailing Busy People