Online communities play a major role in bringing people together. How can you take advantage of your special interests and build friend groups online based around them? We talk through how to do that effectively and where to bring your online community to the real world.
Links in this episode:
- Roc Girl Gang: Women of Distinction at Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
- Washington Post: How Julia Louis-Dreyfus quietly became the most successful sitcom star ever
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- Queen Speaking: Can I Give You Some Feedback?
- Girls Night In Club Book Club
- Bumble BFF
- Rising Tide Society
- Roc Girl Gang
- Creative Mornings
- Create & Cultivate