Each month, we spotlight a new woman (in this case women) as we discuss the “Women’s Wave” in Congress. We’re sharing why it matters, who it impacts, and where to go next as we support women and equal representation in politics.
Links in this episode:
- No Limits with Rebecca Jarvis: #90 Nicole Richie
- NY Times: Michelle Obama and Tracee Ellis Ross on the Power of Women’s Stories
- RealClear Politics: More Women in Congress, But Was It a Pink Wave?
- The Hill: What it will take to turn the women’s wave into an ocean
- Vox: It’s official: a record-breaking number of women have won seats in Congress
- Brittany Packnett on Twitter
- Harper’s Bazaar: Michelle Obama Weighs in on Her 'When They Go Low, We Go High' Motto Two Years Later
- The Skimm: Hey Ladies