We get into how grit relates to career success. You’ll learn how to make the distinction between manager struggles and big picture career planning, assessing if you’re in the right industry, and when to dig in and find the grit-driven path to growth.
Links in this episode:
- Girls Night In Club: Ashley C. Ford on Human Storytelling, Financial Wellness, and Learning to Ask for Help
- First Round Review: How to Make Connections That Count — Advice From a Silicon Valley Veteran (and Introvert)
- Freakonomics Radio: How to Get More Grit in Your Life (Ep. 246)
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Forbes: 5 Characteristics Of Grit -- How Many Do You Have?
- Create & Cultivate: 8 Signs You Definitely Need to Dump Your Job