It can be hard to know how to ask for help. We offer some perspective on how to identify what you need help with and talk through why it’s important to ask for help — whether it's at work or in your personal life.
Links in this episode:
- ShineText: Set the Mood For Your Week With the Law of Attraction
- Harvard Business Review SMART tip: 5 Ways to Get Better at Asking for Help
- Inc.: 2 Words That Make Asking for Help a Lot Easier
- Forbes: 4 Reasons Why Asking For Help Makes You A Stronger, Not Weaker, Leader
- Medium: How To Ask For Help When You’re The Boss And You’re Supposed To Know Everything
- Michele L. Sullivan TED Talk: "Asking for help is a strength, not a weakness"