This episode is inspired by the method Christina Chaey from Bon Appetit shared about how she organizes and keeps track of what she has in her freezer, fridge, and pantry. It got us thinking about tracking what we have on hand and how we use it up (or store it) before our next trip to the grocery store.
Links in this episode:
- EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 for Sensitive or Acne-Prone Skin
- Blue Lizard Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Protection
- Supergoop Poof Part Powder - SPF 45
- Healthyish: My Pantry Spreadsheet Is Bringing Me So Much Joy Right Now
- The Kitchn: Freeze & Preserve Fresh Herbs in Olive Oil
- Wit & Delight: How I Keep My Pantry Stocked and Organized