We talk through how to identify burnout red flags, navigate your way out of the overwhelm, and how to avoid it down the road.
Links in this episode:
- Good Good Comedy Theatre
- Man Repeller: I’ve Limited My Wardrobe to 8 Pieces and It’s…Amazing
- First Round Review: How Food52 Strikes a Winning Balance Between Content and Commerce
- Apartment Therapy: The Best Mattresses in a Box
- Girls’ Night In Club: Grace Bonney of DesignSponge on Storytelling, Inclusion, and Visibility
- Psychology Today: The Tell Tale Signs of Burnout ... Do You Have Them?
- Refinery29: Burnout Is Real...But It Doesn't Feel The Way You Think It Would
- 15minutes4me.com: Difference between depression and burnout?
- Refinery29: This Story About Work Burnout Is Gonna Feel SO Familiar