Inspired by Brittany Packnett’s TED talk about confidence coming from permission, community, and curiosity, we dive into more ways to boost your confidence and how to put these tips into practice.
Links in this episode:
- Simon Sinek: Notes to Inspire
- Quartzy Newsletter: May 24, 2019
- TED: Brittany Packnett: How To Build Your Confidence — and Spark It In Others
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Derek Sivers on Developing Confidence, Finding Happiness, and Saying “No” to Millions
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi: Karen Rinaldi, Author of (It's Great to) Suck at Something
- Zen Habits: 25 Killer Actions to Boost Your Self-Confidence