We’re talking about the research behind the 20min workout, how to identify your fitness goals, and the types of quickie workouts out there. We share our fitness routines too.
Links in this episode:
- The Late Late Show with James Corden: Ariana Grande Carpool Karaoke
- NY Times: An Asian-American Teen Idol Onscreen, Finally
- UW Health: Is 20 Minutes of Exercise Enough?
- Outside Online: Can You Really Get a Good Workout in Less Than 20 Minutes?
- Women’s Health: How to Do a Tabata Workout
- Women’s Health: The Benefits Of 15-Minute Workouts Will Blow Your Mind
- Real Simple: How to Start Working Out (If You Basically Haven’t Moved Since Halloween)
- Tone It Up
- Nike Training Club
- Fitness Magazine: 20-Minute Workouts
- Huffington Post: Are Those Scientific 7-Minute Workouts Legit?
- Self: High Intensity Interval Training: What Is HIIT, And How Do You Know If You're Doing It?
- Healthline: The Best Workouts Under 20 Minutes
- Shape: Jillian Michaels' Fast Track to Fit Workout